The three parts of salvation are supposedly Justification, Sanctification and Glorification.
In practical terms the Bible tells us we must:
1. Understand and believe the gospel.
2. Repent of our sinful way of life
3. Be baptised for the remission of our past sins
4. Live a new life by the commandments of Jesus Christ.
5. Seek forgiveness in prayer for the sins we commit after baptism.
6. Hold fast to the end of our lives.
We are justified by faith in Jesus Christ which is counted for righteousness.
We are sanctified by putting Christ’s commandments into practice in our lives.
We will be glorified by resurrection from the dead to eternal life in the kingdom of God which Christ will establish on the earth when he returns.
I hope you find this helpful.