Seven Suicides are recorded in the Bible:
- Abimelech (assisted suicide) — Judges 9:54 Then he called quickly to the young man, his armorbearer, and said to him, "Draw your sword and kill me, lest men say of me, ‘A woman killed him.’" So his young man thrust him through, and he died..
- Samson — Judges 16:30 And Samson said, Let me die with the Philistines. And he bowed himself with all his might; and the house fell upon the lords, and upon all the people that were therein. So the dead which he slew at his death were more than they which he slew in his life.
- King Saul — 1 Samuel 31:4 Then Saul said to his armorbearer, "Draw your sword, and thrust me through with it, lest these uncircumcised men come and thrust me through and abuse me." But his armorbearer would not, for he was greatly afraid. Therefore Saul took a sword and fell on it.
- King Saul's armour-bearer — 1 Samuel 31:5 And when his armorbearer saw that Saul was dead, he also fell on his sword, and died with him.
- Ahithophel — 2 Samuel 17:23 Now when Ahithophel saw that his advice was not followed, he saddled a donkey, and arose and went home to his house, to his city. Then he put his household in order, and hanged himself, and died; and he was buried in his father’s tomb.
- Zimri — 1 Kings 16:18 And it happened, when Zimri saw that the city was taken, that he went into the citadel of the king’s house and burned the king’s house down upon himself with fire, and died,
- Judas Iscariot — Matthew 27:5 — Then he threw down the pieces of silver in the temple and departed, and went and hanged himself....
I hope you find this helpful.