Thank you for asking a question on This is your Bible.
Christianity is the religion based on the belief in the New Testament teaching:
· t That Jesus Christ is the son of God.
· That he is the offspring of Abraham and David through his mother Mary.
· That he was the Messiah promised by God in the Old Testament who would provide a way of escape from sin and death brought upon mankind by Adam’s disobedience.
· That he submitted to death by crucifixion to make atonement for the sins of those who would believe on him and was raised from the dead on the third day to eternal life.
· 40 days after his resurrection he ascended to heaven where he will remain until the day that God has appointed.
· On that day he will return to raise the dead and judge this world in righteousness, restore the nation of Israel and establish the kingdom of God upon the earth.
· After a reign of 1000 years there will be a final judgment and those that are accepted will be given eternal life on this earth. They will be made partakers of the divine nature enabling God to dwell in them and be all in all.
· Remission of sins and eternal life will be given to those only who believe the gospel preached in the New Testament, are baptised by immersion in water into Christ and live their lives by the commandments of Christ.
1 Corinthians 15:20 But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits of them that slept.21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ’s at his coming.24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.27 For he hath put all things under his feet. But when he saith all things are put under him, it is manifest that he is excepted, which did put all things under him.28 And when all things shall be subdued unto him, then shall the Son also himself be subject unto him that put all things under him, that God may be all in all.
This will be the fulfilment of God’s declared purpose.
Numbers 14:21 But as truly as I live, all the earth shall be filled with the glory of the LORD.
I hope this helps.